Ciceron recognizes the extraordinary power of advocacy-based brand strategy in today’s socially connected, digital world.
People who love your brand will introduce you to your new customers. Customer referrals and recommendations come from your brand advocates – a network of highly satisfied, passionate and connected customers who love your products and service.
Ciceron helps you identify your true advocates, put programs in place to nurture and capture brand advocacy as it happens. We’ll help you bring meaning, scale and most importantly, results to your brand advocacy program. And we’ll encourage your best customers to go beyond being a loyal customer to becoming an advocate for your brand.
Ciceron Brand Advocacy Services
“Each time I’ve engaged with Ciceron, they’ve been true partners in forging a path ahead – through data, through customer insights, and through ambitious and ambiguous visions for redefining strategies to drive loyalty, advocacy, and engagement.”
– Jen Swanson
Customer Experience Strategist Capella University
Ciceron Digital Ecosystem
Strategy that informs. Experiences that deliver. Advocacy that scales.
Click to see larger image of the Ciceron Digital Ecosystem
Advocacy: We connect you with your brand advocates, create programs and experiences to energize those advocates and convert advocate actions into insights, understanding, and most importantly, business results.
Strategy: We identify the opportunities that arise at the intersection of your business goals, your audience needs and your ability to meet those needs.
Experiences: We ensure your existing digital marketing programs are fully optimized, uncover opportunities to add value to your current experience, and set you on a course to achieve advocacy.
The Ciceron Approach
- Identify influential conversations and communities
- Identify existing advocates and determine needs and values
- Map advocate actions to business results
- Create experiences to activate and energize advocates
- Build relationship with advocates
- Formalize reward and recognition programs
- Integrate advocates into your business
- Convert advocate actions into meaningful and actionable insights
Research Shows Why Advocacy is Important
What Can Advocates Do For You?
- Identify and introduce new customers
- Share ratings and reviews
- Make referrals and recommendations
- Create testimonials
- Share their experiences through stories
- Create original content (videos, photos, etc.)
- Share brand content
- Assist in product development
- Interact/respond to prospective customer questions
- Amplify brand campaigns and promotions
Find out how Ciceron can help.
Call us at 612-204-1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org