Digital Marketing Analyst
The Digital Marketing Analyst plays a critical role within the organization as they are responsible for supporting all media campaigns and initiatives by monitoring and reporting on performance. They are expected to make proactive contributions by identifying optimization and testing opportunities across multiple media channels. The Digital Analyst will work with channel strategy teams to create and develop insightful reports on these activities.
- Monitor KPIs across channels for client media campaigns and web performance
- Organize, maintain and enhance existing reporting and create new reports as needed
- Communicate insights and present actionable recommendations to internal stakeholders and client teams
- Provide monthly digital insights for key clients; transforming data into actionable business intelligence
- Assess client’s web analytics tagging and data quality; provide recommendations for web analytics enhancements
- Advise on strategy, including targeting and budget allocations for media campaigns
- Assist in developing testing initiatives
- Manage vendor partners
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum three (3) years of digital analytics experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Fundamental understanding of media channels and how they work together to achieve campaign and business goals
- Experience with various media and analytics platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, The Trade Desk, Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst)
- Experience with BI tools and data visualization tools a plus (Klipfolio, Tableau, Power BI, Domo)
- Ability to translate data into insight and communicate effectively in order to inform and influence Senior Level decision-makers.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, including the capability to assess current situations, draw conclusions and envision future business opportunities.
- Ability to achieve desired outcomes on time and within budget through the application of project management principles and techniques.
- Outstanding communications skills; confident presenter; excellent writer; balanced, creative and critical thinker.
- Proven ability to work across multiple brands, clients or industries simultaneously
- Proven self-starter, yet also possesses the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply below: